Re: [lug] Perl giving warning about locale

	The way I fix that problem when it occurs is by installing newer
locale packages, or reinstalling the current packages with a --force.  Btw
this is geared towards an rpm based distribution.

	Under Mandrake 7.2, the packages that I installed are these:
locales-2.3-10mdk
locales-en-2.3-10mdk

	The version of course might differ, but that should fix your
problem.  I learned that in fact perl was not the problem, and it is
likely that your system already has either "en" or "en_US" declared as
the language.

	David