DISTRO WARZ

It would probably benefit the club in general to have any available
distros for testing and perhaps posting some informed feedback.  If that
was documented and projects could be illustrated then it'd definitely
provide a greater service to the wider public.  I am working on getting
a yellow hat server off of the ground.

At my job I administer a debian server but I didn't configure it.  I do
know how to get around it and it gives us little to no problem.  I want
to learn more like how to update some of the software but for what it
is, a web/email server it's been a tank.