Re: CSS or CMS?

Greg,

The answer to your question is 'Yes'. The CMS system I found and installed
uses CSS for it's themes. The reason I suggested multiple themes is one
can login to the website and then select a non-default theme. It's simply
an option we have. Perhaps we need to have a short meeting with anyone
else interested in working on the website, I can explain what I've found
thus far from teh CMS system. I'm not going to claim to be an expert with
it yet, since I only first saw this particular one about 3 days ago, but
I've learned a good bit in those three days.

This CMS system houses and displays content, the look is determined by
"templates" which use CSS. If that makes sense.

And Gabriel, I don't know who you'd talk to for an account on linux5,
Orion/Greg perhaps?

-D