Re: lecture tonight?

Last I heard we will find a room in Chapman...how about a congregation point so
we do not get lost? I have not been in Chapman in years, only fuzzy memories
exist...we will want to post a sign for straglers too.

The time is 5:30pm.

I still want an overhead projector...what are my chances? Anyone with classes
in Chapman remeber seeing overhead projectors in any of the rooms?

-Shawn

--

* Shawn Houston, User Consultant      |	Phone: (907) 474-5405       	*
* Arctic Region Supercomputing Center |	Fax:   (907) 474-5494		*